Broadcast quality live events and conferences will make you and your brand stand out for the right reasons
Let’s face it, most online events are terrible. A badly prepared, under rehearsed technical mess which are as bad to watch as they are to take part in.
But with expectations so low, it’s easier than you might think for you and your brand to stand out with quality online events your audience will actually want to watch. I can handle every stage of the process for you giving you less stress and more time to do your day job and enjoy the positive feedback as it rolls in.
Benefits of my online live events and conferences services:
- My studio can be hired at very short notice so you can be sure to get your live messages out to your audience without having to waste time trying to find different people and places to work with.
- I can live stream your content to multiple locations including Teams, Zoom, YouTube and Facebook which means you have more ways to connect with your audience without having to film different sessions.
- I’ll add your branded elements such as titles and slides so your live communications will continue to look professional even if they are being produced in a non studio environment.
- I will set up and manage all the technical parts of the live streaming so you won’t have to spend time learning how to do it yourself and deal the with the stress of running any live streaming yourself.
- Speakers and presenters can dial in from their home or office using the cameras on their laptops or phones. This means it’s easy and hassle free for your team to use this system.
- I can speak to everyone before we go “live” so they will know exactly when to start speaking so the live sessions will look and sound more professional than 99% of other online events out there.
Online Live Events and Conferences Packages Include:
Pre event meeting to discuss brief
Pre event technical check with speakers
Production of branded elements including name and titles, graphics and broadcast templates
Setting up chosen broadcast platform and creating audience links
Use of remote PowerPoint clicker tool for presenters during event
Full management of the stream and broadcast of the event
High quality recording of the event